Once you get into the interview, it’s important to get a good grasp of what they off and how they can help your business.
These are some questions you might ask a real estate brokerage when you think about joining them:
- What is the commission split?
- What other fees do you charge?
- Do you provide E&) insurance? What is the cost?
- Do you offer a mentor program for new agents? If so, would I be able to pick my own mentor or would one be assigned to me?
- What kind of training do you offer? How often is that training?
- Do you have “company meetings”?
- Do you offer anything in terms of marketing? (Sometimes brokerages pay for signs, business cards, a website, other lead generation tools, etc)
- What do you think makes your real estate brokerage different than others?
- How accessible is the Broker if I have questions?
- What are your rules in regard to Agent’s advertising? Can I promote my own brand, team name, etc?
These are just some common questions that might get your brain going.